Data Analysis: Statistical Modeling and Computation in Applications
- Data science requires multi-disciplinary skills ranging from mathematics, statistics, machine learning, problem solving to programming, visualization, and communication skills. In this course, learners will combine these foundational and practical skills with domain knowledge to ask and answer questions using real data.
Knowdlege of Python programming Multi-Variable Calculus linear algebra Probability theory Statistics Machine learning
What I will learn?
- Hypotheses, Model, and Statistics Analysis on real data.
- How to use dimension reduction techniques.
- How to use principal component analysis
- How to Visualize high-dimensional data & applying on genomics data.
- Analyze social networks
- Model time series for forecasting with financial data.
- How to use Gaussian processes and make predictions
- Effective analysis
- Results communication.
- Self-paced learning
- Video tutorials
- Recognised certification
- Modules : 7
- Hours : 10-15 Hours Per Week
- Level :Intermediate
- Price : Free