Data Analytics for Business
- Today, businesses, consumers, and societies leave behind massive amounts of data as a by-product of their activities. Leading-edge companies in every industry are using analytics to replace intuition and guesswork in their decision-making. As a result, managers are collecting and analyzing enormous data sets to discover new patterns and insights and running controlled experiments to test hypotheses.
- This course prepares students to understand business analytics and become leaders in these areas in business organizations.
Computing for Data Analysis Introduction to Analytics Modeling Basic Programming Proficiency Probability Statistics Linear algebra Basic Calculus
What I will learn?
- How to approach business problems using data analysis.
- How to generate predictions and business insights using analytics software.
- How to develop business analytics ideas
- Self-paced learning
- Video tutorials
- Recognised certification
- Hours : 10-12 Hours Per Week
- Level :Advanced
- Price : Free